In the current economic climate, many people have become comfortable with remodeling their homes. When remodeling a home, there are several things to take into consideration. For example, you may want a new deck, fence, or gazebo, which may inspire you to make the rest of your garden or walkway more visually pleasing as well. You also want to have regularly scheduled landscaping maintenance done by a company that you trust, while building occasional new additions such as outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, and fire pits. Hiring one company to do both landscape design and building maintenance can simplify the process of requesting a very wide range of services with little hassle.
What is a Landscape Design/Build and Maintenance Program?
Design and build is a business process by which one company provides the landscape design and installation services for the project in comparison to having separate contracting companies for all the different types of related services. Although there are a few benefits to having a highly specialized contractor for each service, a landscaping firm such as Campbell & Ferrara, that provides a combination of design/build and maintenance, will take the burden from you to find the right team to complete all of your commercial and residential landscaping needs. For example, rather than spending all of your valuable time managing the work of each and individual contractors and following separate schedules, you can just tell one design/build and maintenance company all of the things you would like done and they will handle the tracking of your project. Hiring one company to handle all phases of your projects gives them the incentive to move your projects from start to finish with greater efficiency.
Listed ahead are advantages to have one contractor:
- Elegant design process – Plan view color designs which allow you to view your completed outdoor living environment in great detail. 3D Rendering services are the future. It allows you to visualize before starting the construction processes.
- Fewer unknown variables – A reliable team and a foolproof plan is all you need to cover your bases.
- Maintaining your completed outdoor living environment- The ability to come in after the project is completed and seamlessly provide you with a customizable maintenance program reduces hassle and allows you to keep your outdoor living environment looking in tip top shape year round.
- Cost analysis/Budgeting – After a consultation, a plan and estimate are formed. This helps in projecting costs, visualizing your outdoor living environment and resolving budgeting concerns.
- Estimated time for completion – Where there is a plan, there is a way to get things done on time.
- Efficient work processes – We believe there is more incentive to for a single design/build company to move the project from each phase to completion in a competent manner.
- Oversight management – Removing the burden of tracking each different contractor for a particular project makes it easier to manage projects.
- Options – With a variety of services offered, you get a complete roster of options. This way, you can personalize and customize to your liking.
- Expertise – Being in the business for a 72 years, Campbell & Ferrara has learned how to optimize to become mutually beneficial, provide excellent customer relations and quality craftsmanship and end product.
Listed above are benefits that are provided when you have a single contractor for both a landscape design/build and maintenance program. As an added bonus, when a company has been with you from the initiation of a project, they can predict exactly what would be required for maintenance, therefore cutting cost and time. We recommend that you take a load off and trust in the experts of landscaping industry to make your next project a success.
Contact us for a consultation today!